Yoni steam herbs/Vagina steam herbs
About the product
Yoni steaming (aka vaginal steaming) is an ancient practice that provides gentle and effective support for women's wellness.
Herbal steam supports and regulates the natural feminine cycle, and helps to heal and detoxify the body.
May assist with prevention of menstrual cramps, increased fertility and reduction of uterine abnormalities.
Treat yourself to a blissful self-care ritual in the comfort of your own home.
This carefully crafted blend includes only 100% organic and fair trade herb
A yoni steam (aka. vaginal steam, v-steam or bajo) provides gentle and effective support for women’s wellness. Respected by women and holistic healers around the globe, yoni steaming is the ancient practice of allowing the warmth of herbal steam to softly permeate the exterior of the vagina. This women's treatment gently but effectively cleanses, tones and revitalizes a woman's center, providing a myriad benefits from reduced menstrual cramps to increased fertility and more. Support your natural feminine cycle, help your body to heal, relax, and detoxify both physically and emotionally with a yoni steam. Treat yourself to this delightful self-care ritual in the comfort of your own home! The natural waist detox steam is a carefully crafted blend of yoni steaming herbs that includes the highest quality, aromatic, toning and healing herbs available. All herbs are certified organic, fairly traded and kosher.
Raspberry leaf, Mother wort, Worm wort, Mug wort, Rose, Lavender
Do not use if you’re on your menstruated cycle
Put the herbs in the yoni seat and put hot water over it sit over the bucket for
20 minutes cover up your waist with a towel if it gets to hot adjust the towel
Steam up to three times per month
How to Yoni Steam
1. Bring water to a boil then add your desired amount of Yoni Herbs
2. After boiling, transfer the herbs to your yoni seat .
3. Your yoni seat can be placed in the toilet or on the floor, your preference.
4. Let it cool, and make sure the steam isn’t to hot before beginning.
5. Remove your undergarments and sit on your throne.
6. In order to contain the steam during this process, you’ll need to wrap a large clean blanket or clean towel around your entire waist.
7. Steam for at least 25-30 minutes. This should be a warm and relaxing process.
8. Last, but not least, enjoy and take your cares away from the world queen!
Who should Yoni (Vagina or V) Steam?
- V-Steam, also known as Yoni Steaming, especially, if you suffer from infertility issues, irregular menstrual cycles, really bad menstrual cramps, reoccurring yeast and bacterial infections, vaginal or ovarian cysts. Even if you don’t have any of the issues listed above, V Steaming (Yoni Steaming) is good to relieve stress and just relax from the everyday stress and anxiety.
How long will it take for me to see results and how often should I steam?
- Most women start to see results immediately. If you're having more severe issues, it may take more that one round. Stay consistent and you’ll definitely see results. It’s recommended for you to steam at least once a week. Especially the week before and after your menstrual cycle(outside of ovulation).
Can I steam while on my menstrual cycle?
- DO NOT Steam while you are on your cycle, especially if you are a heavy bleeder. V Steaming(Yoni Steaming) speeds up the blood flow and can cause you to bleed even heavier. Steaming should be done before and after your cycle(outside the time of ovulation).
Can I steam if I have an IUD?
- Steaming with and IUD may cause it to shift around or even come out, this is caused by the uterus contracting. It is not recommended. to steam with an IUD.
Can I steam while I'm pregnant?
- NO, YOU CANNOT. Steaming while pregnant can be extremely dangerous, the steam relaxes and opens the cervix, which could result in pre-term labor or having a miscarriage.
I'm having fertility issues and trying to conceive, when should I steam?
- When trying to conceive, the best time to steam is right before your menstrual cycle, and right after your menstrual has ended. Do not steam once ovulation begins, it may interfere with the sperm, fertilization or even implantation.